Wednesday 19 January 2011

David Banner & 9th Wonder: Talk Illuminati



he presumed relationship between Hip-Hop and the shadowy secret society known as the Illuminati is one that never ceases to illicit a conversation from the rational and the conspiracy theorist alike. AllHipHop.com got the views and opinions of David Banner and 9th Wonder, both of which have worked with acts allegedly affiliated with the Illuminati. Read the conversation, for it also acts as a challenge to those that make such claim on African American artist.

AllHipHop.com:
I wanted to ask you a question, switch into a little bit of different question.  I was going back on Twitter a little bit a go, and we were asking about The Illuminati  and some of us were asking if that was an extension of Willie Lynch, a plant for Black people to tear each other down.  The latest I heard from the theorists is that Willow Smith is in the Illuminati  now… I’m like “Ok…wow...”

9th Wonder: Listen man, listen man, listen man…

David Banner: Can I… Can I answer this one man, and then I will let 9th answer this one. As far as Black folks and the f**kin' Illuminati … that’s some bulls**t.  The Illuminati has always existed and now since it’s become trendy, because people started talking about it with Jay-Z, they want to talk about Black folks in the Illuminati .  Black folks who are in the Illuminati don’t have no mutha f**kin’ power.  Black folks truly in the Illuminati are in the ground stages and they are gatekeepers.  They don’t know anything.  You want to talk about people in the Illuminati talk about white folks!  The truth is, most Black people that talk s**t are scared of white folks in power.  You want to talk about Illuminati, and you don’t talk about white folks! You are a f**kin’ coward.

9th Wonder: Real talk…

David Banner:
I’m sick of that s**t, tell all these Internet ass n***as talkin’ bout the Illuminati to talk about white folks with power! But if they know it they talk about white folks with power they electricity will go off. n***as on the Internet are f**king cowards! If you gonna talk about the Illuminati, don’t break down black men, break down the mutha f**kas that started that s**t… That enslaved your mother and your father and your grandmother.  I’m so sick of n***as and all that bulls**t talk.  

9th Wonder: Haha he ain’t lying…

David Banner: I’m so sick of n***as and all that bulls**t talk.  You gonna talk about the Illuminati, research the Illuminati and you show me one f**king president that wasn’t a part of it.  But you won’t talk about them!  n***as is cowards!  I don’t wanna hear that s**t.  Keep yo’ mutha f**kin’ DVD n***a. That’s the whole David Banner…

AllHipHop.com: (laughs)

David Banner:
I’m sorry 9th Wonder.  (laughs)

9th Wonder: It’s all good man. You beat me to it man.  Just like you said with Willie Lynch, it’s just a way to make people, they will do anything to turn Black people against each other.  They’ll really do anything man.  They will really do anything. They make Jay and Beyonce, this that and the third, to make them look like they are in the Illuminati. Half of the people at home, sitting there looking at the internet and at the DVD’s don’t even know what Illuminati really is.  They have no idea man.  If you really want to research what is going on, its all on the internet. You can really research whats going on, but don’t talk about Jay-Z and Beyonce, blah, blah, blah, this and that, lets talk about all the drugs getting pumped into our country, we don’t own no boats, who you think is running that?

Trust me this country is full of problems and all these world problems have less to do with a Black person and more to do with someone else.  But they don’t want to talk about that because their power will go off.  So cats is still just on that Jay-Z Illuminati instead of looking at the real problem.  They think Jay-Z is the problem and then go to work the next day and don’t look at their boss man. But that’s crazy man.  Like I don’t understand it.  They need to find something else to talk about, I get that question a lot because I worked with Jay on the Black Album.  So a lot of cats ask me that.  Come on man, I know y’all got more stuff to worry about than asking me that dumb stuff.  

David Banner:
And 9th… if he is… He ain’t calling no shots.  Like if we really...

9th Wonder:  Right…

David Banner: If we really gonna talk about it. I’m cutting the head off. I ain’t dealing with no minions brother.  

AllHipHop.com: Right, right, right…

David Banner:
And…. Well… No I ain’t event going to get into that.  Then Black folks will sure enough get mad.

AllHipHop.com: What?

David Banner: Nah man I think I’m gonna keep this one to myself.  I’m learning more and more everyday that everything ain’t for everybody. But n***a’s sit around and talk that s**t, and sit around among a group of ourselves in secret societies every motha f**kin’ day.

The thing with Death of a Pop Star, it’s about the truth, its about the soul, about not cutting corners, it’s about our kids.  I’m not running away from that man.  I saw a DVD about Mary Mary.  They were trying to say Mary was in the Illuminati, I know them girls.  That’s some bulls**t.  Them girls don’t praise nothing but God. Man that made me so mad man.  When real stuff happens like oil or Katrina, I don’t see them same people fighting and standing up for that. When a little girl gets molested in the hood, or in Oakland when that boy got shot by the cops, I don’t see them folks standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment