Monday 9 January 2012

News: Drake - Common ( Beef )

The war of words is heating up. Common fires back at Drake after his subliminal shot on Rick Ross’ “Stay Schemin’.”
“It bothers me when the gods get to acting like the broads/ Guess every team doesn’t come complete with ni**as like ours,” raps Drake over the Rich Forever single.

Common tacks on a fiery verse to the song, which features Ross, French Montana, and Drake Listen and check out the lyrics below.

“Everybody know you sweet, what the problem is/ Dom’t play dumb, I’m the one that acknowledged it/ Son of a bitch, I imagine what your father is/ She said, How you make your opponent/ Rapper of the moment, his style he don’t own it/ Acting all hard when he hardly like that/ Mess around and make me catch a body like that/ Don’t do it ’cause every song you make is really hoe music/ I heard you said wasn’t a bitch ’cause you sing, you a bitch ’cause you cling like a bitch that’s 18/ Can’t say my name, but rap about ni**a’s wife/ You show black and white tryna live a ni**as’ life/ I’m taking too long with this amateur guy/ You ain’t wetting nobody ni**a, you Canada Dry.”


1 comment:

  1. I definitely wanted to type a small word to express gratitude to you for all of the marvelous points you are giving at this website. My extensive internet search has at the end of the day been recognized with high-quality strategies to talk about with my visitors. I would say that most of us visitors actually are truly endowed to live in a decent network with so many perfect individuals with insightful tips. I feel quite grateful to have seen the site and look forward to really more amazing times reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.
    D'Addario Pro-Arte Cello String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension

    ReplyDelete